Mediation Skills Course
This 40 hour/5-day course is ideal for people wanting to start mediating in communities, workplaces or with families. Our course is approved by the College of Mediators.
- Explore what conflict means for people and how we respond
- Consider and understand different responses to conflict
- Develop effective communication skills
- Understand and communicate the mediation process
- Build an understanding of the skills and roles of a mediator
- Give practice in using the skills in the mediation process
Our next course is in February 2018 at a venue in Lancashire. Prices are £995.00 per person; however, group prices can be negotiated.
To register your interest or discuss further please click below to send us your contact details and we will contact you.
We offer bespoke training packages including:
- Conflict Awareness
- Mental Health Awareness
- Communication and listening skills
- How to deal with difficult people/situations
- Understanding where mediation is appropriate
For more information please contact us on 01772 643945